P-CEP Families and Student-Athletes,
We are pleased to share that P-CEP Fall teams will be able to begin outside voluntary conditioning starting June 15th – June 26th. After that 2 week period, our athletic departments will reevaluate the situation considering other offseason programs join outside conditioning, etc. Please note that groups will not exceed 100 individuals and must maintain social distancing (6 ft apart) at all times. If you are not able to sign up for a slot that means the workout time that day is already at capacity.
Student-Athlete COVID Screening (June 26, 2020) – Form Will Be Updated Each Night
- MUST be completed before student-athletes attend voluntary conditioning
- KEY Points for student-athletes must be followed
- Modified step 2 reminders / guidelines
- Workout Locations and Times
The safety of our athletes and coaches remains the primary concern of Plymouth-Canton Community Schools. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve, the Athletic Department and district is monitoring the situation closely and will periodically update district guidance on current recommendations from the Center for Disease control and the World Health Organization.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our athletic community we are conducting a simple screening questionnaire. Your participation is important to help us take precautionary measures to protect you and everyone each day as you come to practice. Thank you for your time and cooperation!
KEY POINTS/REMINDERS from the MHSAA/NFHS/P-CCS Athletic Departments:
1) Student-athletes must maintain social distancing 6 ft at all times
2) Groups will not exceed 100 individuals (coaches and student-athletes combined)
3) Bring a water bottle
4) Do not share equipment or water
5) Locker rooms will not be available
6) Student-athletes may wear a mask if they prefer
7) Athletes are encouraged to shower and wash their workout clothing as soon as they return home
8) These workouts are not mandatory and will not impact playing time or the selection process of any team
Vulnerable individuals should not supervise or participate in any workouts for the safety of themselves.
All athletes must fill out this questionnaire daily before they can attend practice. If you answer YES to any of the following questions please quarantine and contact your health provider.
*FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE ATTENDING THE WORKOUT*