We are prepping for our Summer Events with the Canton Chiefs Boys Soccer program. There are several items that will need your attention:
1. Summer Conditioning: Pryde Athletics – details & registration link provided below.
2. Play In Games – Cancelled until further notice.
3. EMU Camp – Cancelled.
4. Fall Sports Registration – details & registration link provided below.
5. Tryouts – details provided below.
All of this and other information about the 2020 Season is on our website at http://www.cantonchiefssoccer.com
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Summer Conditioning – Optional This training comes highly recommended. If the sessions are cancelled due to Covid-19, full refunds will be provided from Pryde Athletics. If that happens, we will have a program established for At-Home Conditioning.
Pryde Sessions Begin on Monday June 15th
Occurs every Monday & Wednesday (11:00 AM – 12:00 PM) through August 7th (see below schedule).
Location: Pryde Athletics
Address: 5536 Research Dr, Canton, MI 48188
Registration link: Sign up Here
Cost: $100 for 12 sessions (equates to $8.33 per session)
- Players must download the Pryde Athletics app and use their (players) name when registering
- Players check in at each session using app
- Players arrange makeup dates with Pryde directly but its very important for players to download app so attendance can be tracked
- June 15, 17
- June 22, 24
- July 6, 8
- July 13, 15
- July 20, 22
- July 27, 29
Total of 12 sessions
2. Play-In Games Cancelled until further notice.
3. EMU Soccer Camp. Cancelled
4. Fall Sports Registration and Health Physical:
- Link to Canton High School Athletics Website and Fall Sports Registration.
- Please follow the directions on the website. *Note-the Canton Boys Soccer Booster Club is not responsible for this registration or the high school website, we are simply providing a link to the HS website and the information provided there. If you have any problems with the registration, or have questions about that process, please follow the directions that are posted on the Canton High School Athletic Website.
5. Tryouts are Wednesday August 12th and Thursday August 13th (times to be determined) with a mandatory parent meeting the evening of August 13th.
If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us using this email address email@example.com