2018 MHSAA REGION 3 GYMNASTICS MEET
Adrian, Ann Arbor Skyline Canton, Plymouth, Salem, Dearborn/Edsel Ford, Churchill, Stevenson, Monroe, Saline, Tecumseh
Plymouth High School 8400 Beck Road (enter off Beck Road, just south of Joy)
Saturday, March 3, 2018
- 7:30 – 9:15 AM Check-in, Bar Sets, Floor and Music “Testing”
- 9:15 Coaches Meeting – Gymnastics Warm-up Room
- 9:25 Gather for Grand March
- 9:30 March in and Anthem
- 9:45 Round 1 Warm-Ups Commence
- 10:00 Round 1 Competition Begins
- 10:00 Round 2 Warm-ups Commence
ENTRY- OPT OUT DUE DATE:
- The deadline for opting-out and delivering materials to the District Tournament Manager is February 24 by 4 p.m.
- The school’s Master Eligibility List and lineup are due to both the Regional Manager by February 28.
- Athletes must be eligible and appear on your school’s MHSAA master eligibility sheet in order to compete.
- Updated lists must be received prior to the start of the event. If placements in MHSAA tournaments are vacated as a result of an individual being ineligible or a team allowing one or more eligible students to participate, other individuals or teams neither advance to those placements or receive awards for those places.
- In addition, the MHSAA Entry form must be submitted with your master eligibility sheet by March 1 (ATTACHED).
Round Warm-ups and Competition: A team will warm up for its allotted time then compete that event immediately after the last round (all events) is completed by the previous round teams.
$5 Adult/$5 Students. No passes. ADs, please email guest list (ADs, etc.) to Jan Wilbur at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 PM on Friday, February 12, 2017
- Vault: AAI Table, AAI Padded Runway (with round-off mat and collar for board)
- Bars: AAI (Elite Super Wide), Warm-up: same
- Beam: AAI Elite, Warm-up: same
- Floor: Speith Anderson Spring (2” bonded carpet)
- Warm-up: Spring Floor (floor open in main gym (7:30– 9:15 AM) (and during the judges break for second half teams)
- Gymnastics Room
- Parent’s Club Concession open 8:00 – 4:00. PLEASE work at keeping food out of the gym area. Plan to bring coolers for concession area.
- Will be available (please supply tape)
AWARDS & QUALIFIERS:
- Team: Top Three Teams (plus a possible Fourth 140+ team)
- Individual: By Division I and Division II, Top Eight by Event, Top Six All Around
- NOTE: All Awards will be received in proper gymnastics attire
- Special MHSAA Tee Shirts will be available for sale on site.
- Please e-mail a copy of your entry to athletic secretary Jan Wilbur, email@example.com(include coaches phone#)
PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS RESOURCES LINK: